Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wizardcast 42 Trading the under 2.5 goals

I have been trying out the Betdaq Assistant software from Gruss and I am very pleased with it. It has been created using Adobe Air which makes it cross platform. Seeing as I am a Mac user this is the icing on the cake with a cherry on top for me. You can also use it on Linux and even Windows if you are crazy enough to use Windows.In this podcast I was trading on the Southend vs Chelsea FA Cup football game. The first goal went in at 16 minutes, a home goal scored by Southend and that was a bit of a shocker. But Southend were not to be a giant killer and Chelsea eventually won the game 1 - 4. I saw some of the game on the TV and it was a good game to watch. The FA Cup really does bring out the best from the lower teams and forces the Giants to up their game too.I will be bringing out another Wizardcast soon in which I will demonstrate more of the functionality of the Betdaq Assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment