Tuesday, March 9, 2010

wizardgold's Wizardcast 37

In this video podcast I show how easy it is to dutch a horse race using BetIE. Choosing the horses and some information about what sort of level there should be in the ratio of risk and reward.I will be looking at showing how to do some hedging on a horse race or in a football game.I still like to work with the under 2.5 goals market in the Betting exchanges, Betfair and Betdaq.It is all pretty easy stuff.I will see about doing the next video at a higher resolution. This was my first using ScreenFlow to make the capture and to do some of the editing. I struggled to get the size of the finished file down. All down to getting the settings right when exporting the movie out. I have the best results exporting from GarageBand after I made some changes to the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment