Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wizardgold using IRIS with STW betting software

Using IRIS with STW betting software to lay a horse to lose on Betfair.See how easy it is to lay a horse to lose when you can see the actual positions of the horses in the race because they are being tracked by transponders in the saddle cloth.The sound quality isnÂt great on the movie but if you turn up your speakers you will get the idea of how it works. Also it wasn't scripted so forgive me if it is a bit raw.I would have liked to included extra to the actual capture of me using the software but when I put it into iMove to edit and add to the quality of the picture went right down.Looking into ways to get around that.But getting back to the IRIS I think you will be impressed with how easy it is and see how you could use it yourself to trade on horse racing in running.

No comments:

Post a Comment