Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wizardgold Wizardcast 40 - news from the Wizard

Today I wanted to try out a new piece of software but ran into problems. Not only that but the repeated crashing of the buggy software cost me my money as I wasn't able to trade out as I was expecting to do. I only put in the first part of trade for testing purposes. Each time I tried to trade out the Java based program just died.Only 3 euro but still money.So I was recording the video as I was doing it and thought you might like to see me messing up so easily.I will have to buy a licence to use Parallels so that I can again use the Windows programs that are BetAngel for Betdaq and BetIE for Betfair. At least you can rely on those programs. Not like the piece of junk I had the misfortune to use today.I can get at Betdaq using Safari browser but I wanted to try the greening up with this other software. Next time I will have the browser open and ready just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment