Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting more Twitter follower with Tweetadder

Listen to the podcast

Really pleased to have found a tool that works so well. In the podcast I discuss two tools I have tried and you will understand why I prefer Tweetadder over Twitter Guru Elite. Both have pluses but Tweetadder has more features to its advantage.

 

The main thing though is that it really is important to have bigger Twitter numbers if you have something you need to get out there. I have a burning ambition to get my podcasts noticed and I think this is the way to go. You can’t rely on a small group of followers to re tweet for you generally be people are busy doing other stuff. You have to take matters into your own hands and find the followers yourself.

 

Have a listen and leave me a comment below the post if you have an opinion or would like to know more. Basically if you want or need more followers then it can be done with this software solution, a lot quicker.

Posted via web from Mac 20 Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment