Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Podcasts I listen to - Nosillacast

Lisened to the Nosillaccast yesterday morning and boy oh boy did Allison tear a strip off the venerable Leo Laporte. Seemed to have been desreved reall seeing as the Leo was at one point singing the praises of Apple and Snow Leopard then just a short while later he was slagging them off for the same thing he was just praising them for.
I suppose it is possible or reasonable for a guy to change his mind, although I am not sue that he said he had come to a different opinion, but had just pretended that he had not made the first lot of comments and imagined that no one would notice. Well Allison certainly did and I think there will be some red faces at the Laporte ranch if word gets to him about his hypocrisy.

One of the good things about the Nosilla cast and there a few good things to love on her show is her chit chat across the pond. Allison has the tame Belgian/Irish fella that gives her all the tech speak in a really understandable format. Allison plays the dummy and Bart Buschotts does the peoples propellor head guy. Often they are like an old married couple the way they interact. It is a wonder Steve Sheridan doesn't get jealous. Mind you is across a very large pond, so no worries there.

I am always listening to the podcast when I am walking the dog on a Monday or Tuesday morning and it brightens up the start of my day. I often find myself having a bit of a giggle. This is despite the fact that the Nosillacast is always informative. 

Allison does a live presentation while she is recording her podcast and there is no way I could do that, I fluff my words far too often and I need some editing time, People gather in a chat room to cheer her on as she is caught on camera doing her stuff with the podcast. Click on the picture above to get to the latest podcast where Leo gets a lashing.

David Allen
My latest podcast at....

Posted via email from Mac 20 Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment