Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mac 20 Questions Podcast

Seems to me that there are plenty of Mac blogs and podcasts about the hardware generally, about using specific software, like Photoshop, and more than plenty about Apple rumours and what might happen with our favourite company from Cupertino. Not that many podcasts which are about using the computer. This blog and podcast is all about using the computer. I will be asking the subjects of the podcasts, the interviewees, what do they actually do with the computer.

Some people just use the browser of choice and email and not much else, On the other hand there wil be users that will spend a whole day on a specific task like making a movie or a podcast and move on to using other apps on following days. Computers can do so many different things and people are all so different so a day in front of any computer is going to be unique and interesting.

Of course seeing as I am talking to Mac users there is going to be a lot of creativity and even the normal user is going to be a content maker of one sort or another. I presume that will be the case anyway, we will find out as time goes by and the podcasts give us some evidence to go on.

I am a bit of a butterfly in the way I work. Even when I have a task that has to be completed by the end of the day I will still do other things as I go. A little bit of email checking, some twittering, I'll research something or other or check out a video somewhere. Obviously being a podcaster and blogger I spend a lot of time using the applications that I need to complete those tasks. Amadeus Pro, Garageband08, Quick time, ScreenFlow, VideoCue and more.

I have just been conned into making the newsletter for the Girona Grapvine which is a group of English speaking socially networking each Wednesday in Girona, for that I have been using Pages which is a super application for arranging things on a page. I will be outputting those as PDF's when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment